The perfect food is waffles. Not only for breakfast, but everywhere. These are light and fluffy on the inside, are completely smooth and golden on the outside.Waffle batters are thicker, so you generally have to fill up your waffle iron until it’s nearly complete and waffles recipe is easy, making delicious waffles. Only when you click the top down and force it to spread the batter. Waffles tend to have more sugar than pancakes and a higher fat content, which is why they are more crisp.
Time for waffle recipe:
- Yields: 4
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Total Time: 30 Mins
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat the iron of your waffle. Whisk eggs, milk, apple cider vinegar and canola oil together in a big mixing bowl until soft.
- Whisk flour, salt, baked powder, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Pour the dry components into the moisture and stir until mixed.
- Spray cooking spray heated waffle iron. Pour a generous quantity of batter into the middle of the iron until fully covered.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until golden. Repeat and serve instantly with the remaining batter.
Total Fat:16.3 g, Sodium: 531 mg, Sugars: 9.1 g, Vitamin A: 150μg, Cholesterol: 112.5 mg, Protein: 10.3 g, Vitamin: C 0 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 48.9 g
How to make: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – Best Recipe