Bacon Cheeseburger bombs are not just delicious, they’re easy to put together. A warm crispy sesame crust loaded with gooey cheese, seasoned ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixing packed into a clean, clean little bundle and the best part bacon cheeseburger bombs is that they can be done very quickly.
- YIELDS: 8
- PREP TIME: 30 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 50 MINS
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- yellow mustard
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- sesame seeds
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° and line a parchment paper cooking sheet.
- Cook bacon until crispy in a big skillet over medium heat. Remove pieces of bacon but in the skillet reserve 2 tablespoons of fat. Bacon to chop.
- Add onion and cook for about 5 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and cook until it is fragrant, add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes until it is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Flatten to about 1/4 “thickness each cookie round. Top with cooked beef, pickles, mustard, cooked bacon and cheese every round of dough. Press the edges to produce a ball
- Place the burger bombs on the baking sheet side-down. Put melted butter on the tops of the dough, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the biscuits are golden and boiled. Use ketchup to serve.
How to make: Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes