Lasagna is a sort of flat pasta, perhaps one of the oldest pasta kinds.Turkey lasagna is frequently referred to as a culinary dish produced from stacked layers of pasta alternated with sauces and ingredients such as meats, vegetables and cheese, and sometimes overlaid with rubbed cheese
YIELDS: 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 40 MINS
- 1 lb lasagna noodles
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup torn basil
- 1 (16 oz.) container ricotta, preferably full fat
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Oven preheat to 375 °. Grease a large baking sheet. Cook noodles up to al dente in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package guidelines. Use the prepared baking sheet to drain and lay noodles.
- Heat oil in a medium heat in skillet. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes until smooth. Add the tomato paste, then add the turkey to the floor. Cook, break the meat with a wooden spoon for about 6 minutes until the turkey is no longer purple and add tomatoes and basil . If the mixture is too dense, the tomato can be filled with water for about a quarter. Salt and pepper season and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, egg and garlic in a medium bowl. Salt and pepper season.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce at the bottom of a big baking dish. Add a layer of cooked noodles and slightly overlap them. Spread over noodles about one third of the ricotta blend, top with sauce, then top with a mozzarella layer. Repeat for 3 layers.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until lasagna bubbles and cheese is melt.
How to make: Fried Rice