A family-friendly classic dish packed with tons of flavor Goulash Recipe! In just 30 minutes, this home-made goulash is made in one pot (including the noodles). So straightforward, fast and delicious!
INGREDIENTS for Goulash Recipe
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 c. low-sodium beef broth
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 c. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- Heat oil in a medium heat big skillet. Add onion and boil for about 5 minutes until smooth. Add garlic and boil for about 1 minute more until it is fragrant.
- Add ground beef and boil for about 6 minutes until it is no longer purple. Drain fat and pan back. Salt and pepper season.
- Add tomato paste and stir to coat, then pour in broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Season with Italian seasoning and paprika, and stir in macaroni. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese. Before serving, garnish with parsley.
- If you like our Goulash Recipe, share it with friends
Read Also : Beef Liver Recipe