Fried rice is not only a dish that is extremely simple to create, but also so adaptable depending on what components hang out in your refrigerator. You can begin your. Fried rice completely by cooking the vegetables and then push them to one side of the pan.
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total time: 20 Mins
- 3 large eggs
- 4 cup cooked long grain rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp peeled and minced ginger
- 3 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat a big cast iron skillet for about 2 minutes over elevated heat until it is very warm. Add tablespoon oil.
- Beat the egg and add to the skillet with 2 teaspoons of water and a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring around 30 seconds to form big soft curds. Pertain to a plate.
- Give the skillet back to elevated heat and add 2 tablespoons of oil, carrots and white of green onion. Cook for about 2 minutes until slightly golden. Stir in garlic and ginger and boil for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add in skillet rice, peas, and cooked eggs. Add soy sauce and boil, stirring for 1 minute until heated. Stir in the remaining green onions and season with salt and pepper.
How to make: Beef Stroganoff