Buffalo chicken wings are easy to make. These buffalo chicken wings are precisely what without deep frying they claim to be crispy. Using a special ingredient already tossed in a delicious Buffalo Sauce in your kitchen cupboard Always pleasant to snack on. It takes just 15 minutes to prepare
- 2 Kg chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon aluminium free baking powder
- Pinch of cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, white sugar or brown sugar
BLUE CHEESE DIP
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese softened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Ranch dressing
- Celery sticks for serving
- Blue cheese dressing
- Adjust the rack of the oven to the upper half position and preheat the oven to 450 ° F. Line a rimmed aluminum foil baking sheet and inside a heat-proof wire rack.
- With paper towels, pat dry chicken wings liberally, squeezing out as much moisture as you can. Transfer to a big bowl.
- Combine the baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a small bowl, whisk together well and sprinkle the mixture over the wings. Throw wings through the mixture of baking powder until coated evenly.
- Arrange on a rack, leaving between each wing about 1-inch of space.
- Bake for 30 minutes flip and cook until browned and crisp until golden brown.
- While cooking the wings, whisk hot sauce, butter and sugar together. Toss wings to coat evenly through the sauce.
- Serve wings and celery sticks immediately with blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing.
How to make: Waffle – Easy and Homemade